Position: Sales Account Manager
Bright Light Systems (BLS) integrates advanced LED lighting technology with wireless capabilities and an asset management platform to provide up to 80% energy savings to customers in the high-mast lighting market. Bright Light Systems offers a competitive salary and compensation plan including healthcare benefits and expense reimbursements.
Seeking a highly-motivated Sales Account Manager to help us meet new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. The ideal candidate has a background selling into high-mast lighting (luminaires or poles) and emerging technology markets including IoT and/or connected lighting platforms. He/she will have the following duties and responsibilities.
- Solicit and proactively develop relationships with key decision makers at identified prospects, specifiers, engineering firms, and contractors.
- Actively track projects to influence specification, trial, and selection.
- Work with and communicate with sales, marketing, and engineering teams on products, regulations, and utility programs that could influence Bright Light Systems products.
- Additional duties to include regular sales pipeline reviews with management, represent the Company at various trade shows, provide on-site demos, and active involvement in project installation and customer training as necessary.
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience selling adaptive wireless controls technology and LED luminaires.
- Existing network of relationships within the high mast industrial space, including key markets of seaports, airports, roadways, and military/government facilities.
- History of driving revenue via new customer development and follow up in long cycle sales.
- Relentless self-discipline in developing leads, soliciting new accounts, and closing sales.
- Strategic selling experience developing and communicating the “value proposition" to customers in the High Mast lighting market.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, industrial, distribution, or sales related.
- Experience is working within emerging, disruptive technologies including digital formats and integrated wireless controls.
- Experience working through a project procurement process (RFI, RFP, and RFQ) as well as CRM (Salesforce).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with little direction and within a team environment.
- Persuasive skills to influence decision-makers
- Ability to identify and qualify prospects in new vertical markets.
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution.
- Working knowledge of business finance and experience selling products that require capital budgeting.
- Executive presence/relationship development - Ability to develop and grow relationships at multiple levels including the C-suite level.
- Results-driven with a sense of urgency and strong follow up communication.
Interested candidates please send resume to .